New Learning License Apply Chandigarh – RLA Chandigarh New LL Application Form 2022
Hii everyone! We all know that applying for learner’s license has been a tedious task. However, due to technological advancements, this process is now extremely easy. Now it is possible to apply online for Learner’s License at the comfort of your home. In this article, we are focusing on the steps that should be followed to get a Learner’s Driving License in Chandigarh. Let’s Get Started
Note – Learner’s License will also be referred to as “LL” in this article
Learner Licence Chandigarh
Before we understand the process to apply, let’s find out the eligibility details and information regarding application forms
Required Documents :
- Learner’s License Application form along with Medical Fitness Forms i.e. Form No. 2 Form No. 1 and Form Number 1-A
Note – Once downloaded, fill out the form carefully and scan it
- Address Proof
This is the list of documents that are considered as valid address proof –
1. Electoral Roll (a Certified copy issued by the Election Department, Chandigarh Administration)
2. Life Insurance Policy (At least 6 months old with the latest receipt of payment)
3. Valid Passport
4. Payslip/ Employer Certificate showing address with an official stamp, dispatch number & date (In original) along with Identity Card issued by any officer of the Central or State Government or a local body/ Nationalized Bank/ Government Undertaking.
1. Voter Card
2. Aadhar Card
3. Latest Telephone Bill (Landline/ Post-paid mobile Bill) (BSNL Only)
4. Rent Deed/Rent Agreement/ Lease Deed (Registered with Sub-Registrar of U.T., Chandigarh)
5. Income Tax Return of previous three years (Showing the address with a photocopy of PAN card duly certified by the CA or Income Tax Department, Chandigarh Administration)
6. House Allotment letter issued by the Chandigarh Administration/ Government Department/ Local body/ Nationalized Bank/ Government Undertaking
7. Ownership Letter/ Transfer Letter issued by the Estate Office/ Chandigarh Housing Board/ Municipal Corporation, U.T., Chandigarh
8. Senior Citizen Identity Card issued by the Social Welfare Department, U.T., Chandigarh
9. Identity Card issued to the Ex-Servicemen, by the Zila Sainik Board, U.T., Chandigarh
10. Marriage Certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages, U.T., Chandigarh
11. Residence Certificate issued by SDM, U.T., Chandigarh
12. Certificate issued by the Hostel Wardens in case of a student residing in Hostels with Identity-card photocopy
13. Parent’s address proof in case of the applicant is minor/dependent only
14. Certificate of Registration of Firm/ VAT Certificate issued by the Sales Tax Department showing address/ VAT Form 4/ Service Tax certificate issued by the Excise & Customs Department, Chandigarh.
Note – if you don’t have any address proof, you can submit an Affidavit too
You will have to Scan the Address proof
- Date of Birth Proof
Below are the documents that will be accepted as proof of Date of Birth –
Attach any one of the following documents for Date of Birth Proof:-
Date of Birth Proof as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Self-attested)
- Electoral Roll (a Certified copy issued by the Election Department, Chandigarh Administration)
- Life Insurance Policy (At least 6 months old with the latest receipt of payment)
- Valid Passport
- Payslip/ Employer Certificate showing address with an official stamp, dispatch number & date (In original) along with Identity Card issued by any officer of the Central or State Government or a local body/ Nationalized Bank/ Government Undertaking.
- School Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate granted by a registered medical practitioner not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon, as to the age of the applicant
- Date of Birth Proof other than those stated in the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Along with an Affidavit duly attested by an Executive Magistrate/ First Class Judicial Magistrate/ Notary Public)
- PAN Card
- Certificate of age confirmation in case of an illiterate person from Medical Officer of any government hospital/ dispensary
Note – In case you don’t have any of this, you can Submit an Affidavit
Do not forget to scan the Birth Proof too
RLA Chandigarh Learner License Apply | CHD Online LL Form 2022
Once you have scanned all the documents mentioned above, you are good to go!
Here are the steps to Apply Online for Learner’s License(LL) in Chandigarh –
- First of All Visit this Page
- Now, from the List, Select “Chandigarh”
- This opens up a new page
- Under the Driving Licence Section, Go to Apply Online and then Click on “New Learners Licence”
- Now, you will see instructions Page
- Click on “Continue” to proceed
- As you are applying for New Learning License, make sure in the next page the option “Applicant does not hold Driving/ Learner Licence” is checked. Then, Click on “Submit”
- After this, the Online Application Form opens Up
- Enter Key Information Like State, RTO Office, Pin Code, Applicant Information, Vehicle Class (2 or 4 wheeler) & Proceed
- Now, on the next page, you will see an acknowledgement
- Take the Print out for future references and Click on “Next”
- Now, you need to Upload the Documents. Upload age proof, address proof & self-declaration form i.e. Form 1
- After this, you application gets submitted.
- The Next Important Step is to visit the RTO Office along with acknowledgement for the fee payment
Learner’s License Fee Payment – Chandigarh
As you have successfully filled out the application form, now is the time to give the finishing touch to the process.
- You need to carry the acknowledgement(generated during the online process), filled application form and original documents at the RLA counter for scrutiny
- After the successful scrutiny, you need to pay the Fee at the Fee Counter.
Here is the Fee Structure –
- Do not forget to collect the fee receipt
- The next step is to get the photograph and biometrics done at the concerned counter
- Then you need to appear for the Learner’s License test at the concerned counter
- If you successfully pass the test, you can collect your LL at the delivery counter and purchase regular DL application
Note – If you couldn’t pass the test, you need to reappear after 15 days
Official Guide For Online Learner’s License form Submission in Chandigarh
This is the official documentation provided by RLA Chandigarh. Read this, if you still have any doubts.
Is it possible to book an appointment before visiting the RLA Chandigarh office?
Yes, one may book the appointment online before visiting the office and save time.
Who is eligible to apply for a new Learner’s license in Chandigarh?
The minimum age of the applicant should be at least 18 years except for the “Motorcycles without gear with up to 50 cc capacity” category (for which the minimum age is 16 years)
What is the key information to be filled in in the learning license form?
Personal details, educational qualification, blood group, medical certificate, etc.
We hope this article helped you in Applying for New Learning License (LL) in Chandigarh. Feel Free to Share your thoughts & Suggestions in the Comment Box.